Saturday, October 13, 2012

Yes I Am Calling You A Racist



For months I have remained silent while unbelievable things have been said about the president of this nation. Major news outlets have also chosen to disregard the hateful speech that has surrounded this race. No I am not talking about the speech of his challenger, this message goes to those telling incredible lies, spreading deceit and misinformation in an effort to realize their racist goal of removing a black man from the White House.

There I said it, You Are A Raciest or Deceived By Racists If:


  • You participate in spreading the lie that the president is not an American due to a false birth certificate
  • You believe and give voice to the ridiculous idea that the President is a Muslim
  • You Identify this presidency as the most disastrous ever. ( No evidence supports this)

There are plenty of areas where I find fault with our president. Yet those who propagate the above beliefs are setting themselves up to vote with the racists in our country to remove an honorable man.

If you don't like the job he has done don't vote for him, you have a right to your opinion. But if you even consider voting for his opponent for one of the above reasons you might as well go and join the KKK or Westbouro Baptist Church, because it is their agenda you are swallowing hook, line, and sinker.

Sometimes racists just need to be called what they are!

4 comments:

Morgan said...

I am so with you on this Peter. The overt and covert racism has just about broken my heart. And I'd like to add that if you out there are saying that stuff about our President and serving in the US military, y'all need to resign and get back into civilian life, cos' you're not honoring your oath.

Lisa Spiral said...

I find it incredibly disturbing how frequently our president is referred to as Mr. Obama (as though that's "polite") rather than by his appropriate title President Obama.

Don Jones said...

Peter, I hear you and part of me despairs. Over the last 4 years I have tried to wrap my mind around the reality of it and have not managed it yet. My heart does not even want to try. It is hard to imagine how a human being can become so twisted as to be actively engaged in hurting those who are not like them.

Adventures in Shé Land said...

Please send us an article for our magazine Magick . 0402793604

http://www.magick.org.au/

Post a Comment

Please use your name in posting comments. Postings by "Anonymous" will be deleted.